Reathaí Eitloige is a fully furnished four bedroom holiday home featuring an open
plan living area with open fireplace. Situated in the village of Annagry the cottage
sleeps up to 12 people and is within walkng distance to several pubs and famous
restaurants. The village is located in the heart of the Irish speaking Rosses in
north west Donegal.
As you enter the village there is a nature walk, which takes you to a viewpoint
where you can better appreciate the bays, inlets, ocean and mountains. West of the
road between Annagry and Crolly is the district of Ranafast one of the major centres
in the country for summer courses in the Irish Language. Right next to Donegal Airport,
Annagry offers a great central location for exploring the infamous beaches, lakes
and rugged coastline of Donegal.
From surfing to golf, whale watching and fishing, the district offers a wide range
of outdoor activities to keep the whole family busy during your stay.
* 4 bedrooms to sleep up to 12 people
* 2 x double bedrooms - double beds - ground floor
* 1 x double bedroom - double bed - first floor
* 1 Large Hostel style bedroom - 1 Triple Bunk (Double & Single). 1 x Double Futons. 1 x Single Bed.
* bathroom with shower on ground floor
* open fireplace
* luxury leather furniture suite
* 42 inch flat screen HD tv With HD Soarview & Freesat combi box
* electric oven and large gas hob
* large fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
* large open plan Kitchen Dinning and Livng area
* expandable dining table. form 4 to 6 people. all chairs provided
* outside clothes line, iron and ironing board
* cot, highchair, baby monitor and stairgate available
* oil fired central heating included
* 8 min walk to shops, pubs etc in Annagry